ITT CM93 New Holland presents an extended offering of agricultural implements at SIMA 2019
New Holland returns to SIMA 2019, held in Paris, to present, among others, the new implements that integrate perfectly with New Holland equipment, providing multipurpose solutions that improve productivity and efficiency in the work of our client.
New Holland launched its first implements at Agritechnica 2017 fair. Since then it has proceeded with the gradual integration of new products into its offering, such as additions in the hay and forage range and in crop production.
The hay and forage range extended with 13 new attachment models:
New Holland's implement offerings include front and rear mowers, lateral and central pull trailed versions, mounted and trailed tedders and side and central delivery rakes.
And now with the new range of implements, New Holland covers every need for farms of all sizes:
- 3 new entry-level DuraDisc™ mowers, with a width of between 2 and 2.8 m and ease of operation and maintenance that make it perfect for professionals and farmers who cut hay and forage personally.
- The Mega Cutter™ triple mower with an adjustable working width between 8.4 and 8.6 m. The favourite of large-scale farmers and contractors who need maximum efficiency and productivity in their silage cutting operations in order to keep up with large balers and forage harvesters
- New entry ProTed™ tedders
- Five ProRotor™ rake models: three single-rotor and two double rotor models.
New Holland implements offering for crop production
New Holland expands its range of implements for crop production with the new side-mounted CombiWheel and PL light plough.
- The side-mounted CombiWheel extends its wheels offering for its heavy-duty PX, PXV and PXVOL reinforced ploughs. This new wheel works inside the furrow at a ploughing width of 40 cm. In this way, the headland leaves no unploughed soil.
- This reinforced range of ploughs is compatible with tractors up to 360 hp and includes hydraulically adjustable working widths. In addition, the CombiWheel is available with an extensive choice of moldboards to match all soil types.
- Another of the most outstanding incorporations are the PL mounted ploughs. Ideal for mixed farms or small arables. They are available in versions with 3 and 4 furrows and with optional suspended and reversible ploughs.
If you want to know more about the New Holland implements series come to any of our ITT CM93 delegations where you will find more information.